Weight Loss Herbal Supplement - Remedy for Lifestyle induced weight gain
- Removes Fat Deposition
- Optimizes Sugar Metabolism
- Eliminates Harmful Toxins
- Supports The Immune System
- Increases Natural Energy & Focus
What is Obesity
Obesity is the most common nutritional or the metabolic disorder. Obesity is a condition in which excess body fat accumulates to such an extent that health may be negatively affected.
To manage obesity the following should be followed:
- Satvic Diet (fresh fruits and vegetables in its natural form, soup etc.)
- Good exercise/yoga program
- Continuous monitoring of the Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Suitable food supplement
- Rajasik foods like fried food items, spicy foods, soft drinks, fast foods etc.
- Tamasik foods like non-vegetarian food items, alcoholic drinks etc.
Lakshyam Herbs Weight Loss Supplement Dosage:
- One Capsule after meals – not to exceed three capsules per day
Not for minor use
Pregnant women, nursing mother or anyone with a medical condition should consult doctor before using this product
Keep container tightly closed
Store in cool and dry place
Do not refrigerate
Garcinia cambogia (Vrikshamla)
- It is commonly known as the Malabar tamarind, a tree native to South-East Asia & India.
- It contains a popular ingredient in its dried fruit rind i.e. HCA (Hydroxycitric acid) which is used in weight loss and weight management supplements.
- It could help keep blood sugar and cholesterol levels in check.
Camellia sinensis (Green Tea)
- Is an evergreen shrub or small tree whose leaves and leaf buds are used to produce tea and widely grown in the tropical areas of India like Assam.
- Green tea consumption has been associated with a number of health benefits including obesity control, reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
- It is loaded with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which function as powerful antioxidants and can reduce the formation of free radicals in the body, protecting cells and molecules from damage. These free radicals are known to play a role in aging and all sorts of diseases. >/ul>
Commiphora mukul (Guggul)
- Is a spiny shrub or small tree found in the arid, rocky tracts of Rajasthan, Gujarat and Karnataka in India.
- The medicinal activity has been attributed to the oleogum resin (guggul) of the stem bark, which has been in use for thousands of years. Ayurvedic literature is full of praise for guggul and its divine actions, right from healing bone fractures and inflammations to treating cardiovascular diseases, obesity and lipid disorders.
Gymnema sylvestre (Gurmar)
- Is a climbing herb native to the tropical forests of southern and central India.
- The great Indian physician Sage Sushruta describes it as a destroyer of madhumeha (glycosuria)
- It has been given the name of ‘gur-mar’ – ‘destroyer of sugar’
- Gymnema contains substances that decrease the absorption of sugar from the intestine. Gymnema may also increase the amount of insulin in the body and increase the growth of cells in the pancreas, which is the place in the body where insulin is made.